Delivery Architect : Tools and Platforms
As a delivery architect in the APM (application performance management ) COE, you will be required to provide and own technical and delivery responsibility for all applications / tools within the group. You will be involved in designing and enhancing solutions, analyzing deployment requirements, working with the team to implement and deploy solutions and platforms. Must be hands –on with code and configurations. In-depth knowledge and experience of dev ops and working with datacenter, cloud and hybrid infrastructure is required. Experienced in delivery models like ITIL, Agile, Waterfall etc. Comfortable in project planning, tracking, risk identification and mitigation. Good people skills to build strong end customer relationships.
• Hands-on experience with performance monitoring tools (Nagios, Zabbix, elastic search, Splunk, AppDyanmics, Dynatrace, HPOO, Sitescope).
• Ability to assess and propose monitoring solutions for diverse application scope
• Exposure to both large and small deployments
• Exposure to newer trends with AI and Automated monitoring
• Comfortable in defining and designing to stated NFRs
• Working knowledge on dev ops, continuous deployment and monitoring
• Develop and deploy services based on cloud platform like AWS and MS Azure.
• Strong knowledge of software architecture and design ( front-end, middleware and backend ), enterprise architecture experience desired,
• Experienced in designing and deploying monitoring solutions for Enterprise applications
• Exposure to test planning, test case preparation, execution and reporing per the requirement and execute the same.
• Preparing and testing against security vulnerabilities, availability, performance and scalability is a required experience
• Integrated Service Environment including on premise, cloud and hybrid services.
• Exposure to databases (both RDBMS and NoSQL)
• Working knowledge of and exposure to Open Source tools and best practices
• Experienced in delivery models like ITIL, Agile, Waterfall etc.
• Comfortable in project planning, tracking, risk identification and mitigation
1. Primary skills : Application performance monitoring, Networks, Tools, Virtualization
2. Secondary skills / Added advantage : scripting with bash, powershell, python, node Js, implementation, production support