The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
We are looking for a Delivery Architect to drive change that creates business opportunity through technology innovation to join our Managed Services (MS) business line. The Delivery Architect will shape and translate Delivery Assurance and Quality Engineering (DAQE) strategy and needs into realizable, sustainable solutions. The Delivery Architect will take end-to-end solution delivery ownership from idea to benefits delivery and is the 2IC to the Tower Lead for DAQE. You could be Sydney or Melbourne based.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Specialise in Delivery Assurance and Quality Engineering (DAQE) including all its processes and tooling
- Provide insight, thought leadership and innovation to ensure that the DAQE solution meets the client’s business goals
- Monitor and communicate the latest technology trends to ensure relevance and credibility
- Actively engage with the partner ecosystem to generate market presence and create opportunities
- Shape business opportunities and service offerings through application of new technologies for client delivery and Capgemini services (accelerators)
- Lead complex engagements, providing leadership and direction to the teams
- Analyse and assess commercial benefits to approaches and proposals
- Lead and contribute to winning bids and proposals
- Win add-on business to existing accounts
- Actively coach and mentor others in the DAQE community
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Proven expertise in building large enterprise Quality Engineering strategies for Digital Transformation programs
- Expertise in Quality Engineering solutions involving Data, Cloud , DevOps, Non prod Test Environments and Performance Engineering
- Ability to plan and drive large Enterprise Quality Maturity assessments and build Test Transformation plans
- Experience in leading, motivating, and engaging large teams across diverse skill sets and cultures.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in information technology DAQE and application to the full IT lifecycle and with multiple delivery methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, hybrid, etc)
- Demonstrable experience in influencing conflict resolution
- Excellence in customer service with the ability to develop partnerships with key stakeholders and business units
- Executive presence and gravitas to build relationships and influence at the ‘C-Level’ / ‘C-Suite’ / CXO level relationship internally across Sector and Sales teams and externally
- Ability to plan and deliver oral and written communications that are impactful and persuasive to the intended audience
- Several years’ experience of large complex, IT integration and/or outsourcing services delivery in the Digital Assurance and Quality Engineering market with a long lead time / sales cycle from qualification to close
- Experience maintaining and expanding market position and revenue
- Demonstrable track record of contributing to new business, deepening the footprint of long-term clients, and opening and/or displacing incumbent providers
- Understanding of targeted industry business environments, issues, and trends particularly in any of the following: Utilities, Finance, Government, Products and Logistics sectors
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Committed to ethical practice, equity and diversity
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, negotiation and liaison skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Detail oriented and diligent
- Entrepreneurial by nature with a strong sense of ownership
- Extensive problem solving and excellent analytical skills
Ability to work in a global, matrix organization with on-shore & off-shore service delivery model and manage large matrix teams
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.