Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Understanding of published standards, guidance, best practices, profiles, and frameworks related to IAM and cyber security and practical implementation in an enterprise (i.e. NIST, ISO/IEC 27000 series, SANS CIS Critical Security Controls)
- Awareness of zero trust security concept
- understanding of SSO, MFA, adaptive and risk-based authentication, secrets management, role/attribute/policy-based access controls, and cloud (e.g. AWS and Azure) native identity and access solutions
- Familiar with Cloud concepts and preferably experience with one or more Cloud providers.
Nice to have:
- Experience with best-practice and implementation frameworks and security models
What duties will help you grow?
- Participation in projects related to Zero Trust and widely in Defense area
- Evaluating business and technical requirements
- Focus will include but is not limited to Zero Trust strategies, network segmentation strategies, network/identity/risk/posture-based security controls
What your development path can look like?
Our target is to expand the skills and capabilities by working on challenging international projects and keeping focus on self-development, training and certification.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).