Salesforce Business Analyst
Capgemini has been a global strategic consulting partner with Salesforce for over 10 years, and as such we’ve received numerous Salesforce Innovation Awards. Most recently, we were named 2021 Global Partner of the Year by MuleSoft, a Salesforce company. We were also recognised as ‘Partner of the Year’ in EMEA and ‘Services Partner of the Year’ for APAC and EMEA regions. Our strengths are in delivering thought leading transformation solutions to multiple industry sectors across the globe.
You’ll be part of a multi-disciplinary international team working hand-in-hand and sharing knowledge and experience thanks to our different Centres of Excellence. A mix of local and international colleagues with different cultures, backgrounds and expertise, all sharing the same goal: to come up with the best advice and working software solutions for our clients. Our Salesforce team has the best of both worlds: the advantages that come with being part of a market leader, together with the close and supportive dynamic of a young, motivated and growing team. As such, you will be challenged, but supported.
Whether you have a couple of years of experience or you’ve experienced the Y2K-bug at hand, we provide a tangible, company-wide, career framework and associated trainings. Want to learn new technology? Want to become a team leader? Want to grow as an architect? Want to learn new professions? Dixit our motto: “Get the future you want”, we help you grow as a person to help achieve great results.
- Facilitate workshops for client/end users or translate functional requirements into technical solutions
- Execute gap analysis vs proposed technologies
- Undertake Process Analysis & Design activities
- Review/release of documentation when required
- Support development teams by clarifying requirements and design
- Initiate communication with team(s) and across business analysis team to ensure implementation, and support end user training
- Contribute to the growth of our Capgemini Salesforce team through coaching, knowledge transfer, and teamwork
- Share lessons learnt and be part of our Salesforce community.
- For junior profiles, no experience is required, but you must be open to learn the Salesforce technology, embrace the Capgemini culture and be part of the number one CRM universe
- For more senior profiles, knowledge of Salesforce, (as well as certifications), and experience as a Business Analyst/consultant is required
- Willing to work Agile or hybrid, knowledge of these is an advantage
- Strong interest in CRM, Content Management, E-commerce or the Digital universe
- Team player with efficient communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity with strong analytical skills
- Keen to work in international environment
- Fluent in EN and NL or FR
- Client focused
- Looking forward to be part of Capgemini and our Salesforce Ohana.
Sounds interesting? Apply now and we can have a nice conversation. It’s in our DNA to be flexible in the way we work: we can meet up close to your location, you can come visit our headquarters and meet some of our teams and consultants, or we can have a video call… all up to you!