We are looking for a talented UX Designer to join our studio in Brussels.
At Idean we believe and know that great UX can change the world. It all starts with awesome people, challenging projects and crafting a work environment that supports thoughtful work and growth.
You’ve experienced first-hand how to drive a user-centered design process to develop new products and services, and your track record and/or portfolio proves that. Not only do you understand the importance of user experience, but you can also communicate it to our clients.
You are passionate about solving design challenges together in a team of other creatives, designers, and developers, and strive to deliver useful, user friendly and magnificent work.
Our creative environment will push you to learn, grow and share your knowledge. We have a diverse culture and mindset, and we appreciate people with different backgrounds. You’ll be working in inspiring projects, with multidisciplinary teams and diverse clients, who range from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
- Be a hands-on specialist in UX design and digital product development
- Plan and drive design research activities and co-creation workshops
- Plan and execute evaluative research with end-users and/or clients (usability testing, expert evaluations etc.)
- Craft design research outputs in the shape of design principles, personas, scenarios, journeys, requirements and user stories
- Translate research insights into UX concepts, information architecture, wireframes, user flows etc.
- Create product and service prototypes from paper to interactive tools
- Support fellow ideanists and other project team members to ensure quality
- Work in agile software development projects to turn concepts into real products and services
- Iteratively improve the design solutions using both qualitative and quantitative data
- Be involved in sales pitch and other business generation activities
- A Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in related field and/or proven experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in a variety of design prototyping tools
- User-centric mindset
- Systematic thinking skills, but at the same time great attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Diverse design portfolio representing work conducted for various different platforms & devices
- Solid understanding of usability and user-centered design practices
- Proficiency to conduct workshops & brainstorming sessions with our clients or internal team members
- Passion for new technologies and hunger to innovate
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and client service mindset
- Ability to successfully work with various projects and clients at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Dutch/French and English
- Willingness to travel and work at client’s premises
Idean is a global design consultancy with 20 year old Scandinavian roots that now stretch worldwide. We joined the Capgemini family with aligned ambitions to help our clients build what’s next. Invent combines market leading expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design to help business leaders plot a path to the future and provide the right vehicle for getting there.
We’re a team of business designers, service designers, researchers, UX, UI and visual designers here in Brussels, and part of a global network of studios. We help in building design systems, scaling design thinking and challenging existing setups for clients in Telco, Energy, Financial Services and Retail.
At Idean we believe that great design can change the world. Our design team are an incredibly talented bunch of hybrids and this is something we embrace. The team consists of people with a background in UX, visual design, service design and UI development. We know that unicorns don’t exist but we do like hybrid designers who can rock multiple design tasks and easily adapt to constantly changing situations.
- A competitive salary package
- Multidisciplinary design & development team to grow with
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Wide range of training and development opportunities
- Your preferred working tools
- …and multiple other cool benefits