Card Business Analyst
- Successful candidate should have strong domain knowledge in consumer finance products (including credit cards and unsecured lending).
- Must have worked extensively on the various Vision Plus , or any other Card management platforms like CARDPAC, Issuing modules and well versed with the various product configuration parameters.
- Experience in handling data migration projects
- Possess strong technical and functional skills on the core Vision Plus modules
- Experience in conducting GAP analysis, Impact analysis and estimation.
- Proven expertise and experience of analyzing, defining and articulating complex problems clearly across strategic, business, systems, process and data areas of work
- Experience of defining and documenting process workflows for system implementation
- Excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data modelling
- Identifying and documenting requirements in form of customer journeys and user stories.
- Analyse existing interfaces and functional programs and prepare technical specifications.
- Work with other stakeholders, internal and external product teams in finalizing solution to meet the requirements.
- Take responsibility as needed for the detailed specification and modelling of recommended solutions. Apply available standards, methods and tools in an intelligent and effective way and produce a consistently high standard of documentation.
- Exhibit values and principles of an agile mindset
- Accountable for cross team reporting to Program Manager, PMO and/or possibly steering committee.
- Coordination across teams / platforms, ensuring project requirements are understood by the teams and solution meets the requirements.
- Assist users in clarifying requirements and defining acceptance criteria for testing of automated systems
- Effectively communicate with team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the program, projects and project management community and with other stakeholders if necessary.