Role: Datastage Developer
- Experience in Designing and development on Datastage. IBM Certified professionals will be preferred.
- Efficient in all phases of the development lifecycle, coherent with Data Cleansing, Data Conversion, Performance Tuning and System Testing.
- Expertise in Data Warehousing ETL Tool DataStage using Components like DataStage Designer, DataStage Director and DataStage Operations Console.
- Strong understanding of Data warehousing concepts, dimensional Star Schema and Snowflakes Schema methodology.
- Expertise in designing DataStage Parallel Jobs, Job Sequencing, Creating Parameter Sets, Environment Variables and Creating Parallel Routines, Data Cleansing and Writing Transformation expressions to derive values and remove unwanted data.
- Efficient in identifying and finalizing the various source file formats and frequencies from different source systems.
- In depth experience in troubleshooting of Datastage jobs and addressing issues like performance tuning.
- Experience in designing on Datastage Sequencers.
Experience: 6 to 8 Years