Datastage Developer | 4 to 6 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Years of experience: 3+ years.
- BE / BTech / MCA in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 4 years of technical experience with databases, data warehousing and BI tools especially IBM DataStage.
- Strong understanding of relational database concepts & technology – data modeling (dimensional/snowflake), SQL, query optimization, data warehouse architecture.
- Strong ETL Experience in Design, Configuration, Data Mapping, Extraction, Transformation and Loading in an extremely complex environment processing large volumes of data.
- Experience with Unix/Linux shell scripting, java programming preferred but not essential.
- Skills in maximizing the high-performance capabilities and parallel execution of processes provided by DataStage functionality.
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced demanding environment.
- Attention to detail and quality; excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new tools and applications.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey complex technical concepts to business users and management.
- Proficiency in SQL
- Strong ETL Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data modeling, database design, and data warehousing
June 14, 2021