Role: Datastage Developer
• Experience in Designing and development on Datastage. IBM Certified professionals will be preferred.
• Efficient in all phases of the development lifecycle, coherent with Data Cleansing, Data Conversion, Performance Tuning and System Testing.
• Expertise in Data Warehousing ETL Tool DataStage using Components like DataStage Designer, DataStage Director and DataStage Operations Console.
• Strong understanding of Data warehousing concepts, dimensional Star Schema and Snowflakes Schema methodology.
• Expertise in designing DataStage Parallel Jobs, Job Sequencing, Creating Parameter Sets, Environment Variables and Creating Parallel Routines, Data Cleansing and Writing Transformation expressions to derive values and remove unwanted data.
• Efficient in identifying and finalizing the various source file formats and frequencies from different source systems.
• In depth experience in troubleshooting of Datastage jobs and addressing issues like performance tuning.
• Experience in designing on Datastage Sequencers. Mandatory Skills: Experience of 3-5 years in Designing and development on Datastage. IBM Certified professionals will be preferred.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team and individually with excellent interpersonal, technical and communication skills Optional Skills: Expert in UNIX shell scripting.
• Experienced in automation of the jobs using Unix scripts.
• Experience in developing of reusable Unix Jobs/components.
• Expert in unit testing, system integration testing, implementation, maintenance and performance tuning.
• Detail oriented with good problem solving, organizational, analysis, highly motivated and adaptive with the ability to grasp things quickly
Primary Skill: Datastage
Experience: 3 to 4 Years
Job Location: Chennai