A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
- Strong hands on understanding of data quality issues data profiling data mapping tasks in an environment where minimum documentation is available and SME support is limited
- Strong familiarity with data governance data lineage data processes DML and data architecture control execution
- Strong experience in mapping information data entities define how data should flow and be consumed by various target datasets modules
- Must be able to lead and work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in Core Banking domain preferred
Title: DataOps Tech Lead/Architect
Location: New York
- At least 15 18 years of experience in the role of data integration migration architect managing large scale Data integration projects involving source target platform analysis building conversion rules cleansing criteria etc ETL design and development
- At least 12 15 years of experience in the role managing large scale Data BI Projects data management domain with focus areas including Data Migration Data Quality Governance Data Information Security DW and reporting
- Must have strong understanding of DevOps tools and must be in a position to effective articulate the difference between DataOps and DevOps
- Must be able to effectively engage client stakeholders and articulate the Data Ops roadmap options its merits and impact one option would have over the other
- Strong understanding of DataOps Tools Data Orchestration tools Saagie DataBricks Data Kitchen Analytics Tools Ingestion tools e g Streamsets Self Service Test Data Sandbox Provisioning platforms Automated Mapping and Reconciliation platforms e g TAMR First Eigen QuerySurge Automated Testing platform e g iceDQ and Operation Monitoring
- Strong understanding of repositories and deployment tools in the context of successful CI CD implementation as DataOps e g GitHUB Jenkins BitBucket Bamboo and others and must be able to determine what can be used in the context of DataOps
- Must have strong understanding of Cloud technologies AWS Google and Azure and how to enable DataOps using both Cloud and hybrid On Prem Cloud options
- Must have worked with Big Data and Containerization concepts Dockers Kubernetes
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.