Database Developer : Team Lead
Exp : 5- 7 Years
Should be flexible working in shifts
- Oracle 11G Or 12C
- Should be excellent in SQL query design and optimization.
- Should be able to query and validate data from backend.
- MS-SQL Server experience will be an added advantage
- Evaluate Oracle features and Oracle related products.
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures .
- Take care of the Database design and implementation.
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.
- Setup and maintain documentation and standards.
- Knowledge on database migration and Upgrade activities in AWS ( Amazon Web Services ).
- Experience in database performance monitoring in AWS.
- Work as part of a team and provide 7×24 support when required.
- Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to development teams.
- Interface with Oracle Corporation and AWS for technical support.
- Detail oriented and with good Analytical skills.
- Good communication skills (succinctly explain issues/errors found)
- VBA & MS Excel ( Preferable)