We are looking for a Database Administrator
based in Geneva
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Leading internal infrastructure projects
- Planning and completing Database Administration tasks such as documentation, processes and reports
- Providing support for Developers and Business Users requests and queries
- Conducting performance monitoring/tuning, and capacity monitoring/planning for all database environments
- Assessing and delivering essential security updates and patches
- Ensuring that all database backups are performed successfully
- Being the liaison with 3rd party suppliers, business users and IT development
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in IT Infrastructure
- 4+ years experience as System Engineer, at least 1 year experience as Database Administrator
- Solid knowledge of UNIX Shell Scripting and PL/S
Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS 11g/12c/18c running on Linux/Solaris/AIX systems
Previous experience on ASM configuration and support
Good Understanding of ITIL process i.e. Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Strong knowledge in RMAN backup and recovery
- Experience with Finance systems, data concepts, and business processes, as a plus
- Demonstrating superior collaboration skills
- Fluency in English. Proficiency in French, as a plus
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!