Role – Data Visualization
Experience – 6 to 9 Years
Location – Bangalore
- Good knowledge of either DVCS or OACS products
- Good understanding of where DV should be used in organisations as opposed to other tools like BI, SmartView and Publisher
- Good understanding of why data visualisation is useful for businesses to gain insight
- Understand the breadth of visualisation options in DV, and when these should be used
- Practical experience in the use of Data Visualizer to fulfil use cases and provide insight for customers
- Understanding the statistical functions of DV, and when to apply these for trends and forecasts
- Understanding of the data wrangling tools, including prepare function, data load, data connect, data joining, data flows and schedules
- Understanding of the options for data ingestion into OACS/DV
- Understanding of the security capabilities in OACS and how to apply this to Connected data, XSA datasets in a multi-role set-up.
- Able to train other staff on DV generally and the more detailed points of DV specifically
- Understanding of Essbase Data Sources
- Understanding of Relational / Dimensional Data sources
- Practical knowledge with Oracle BI, including repository modelling, BI Dashboards creation, etc.
- Practical knowledge of Smartview on Essbase including report building, etc.
- Understanding of the Machine Learning capability within DV, and how to build ML models within the capability
- Understanding of the ML Algorithms included in DV, when these are best applied, and how to adjust those if required
- Understanding of how to extend DV capability, and practical examples of doing that
- Understanding of the how the capabilities of DV are impacted by different data sources and mitigation strategies for the impacts of this