Data Virtualization Architect | 14 to 18 years | Bengaluru
- We are looking for a highly motivated and innovative Data Virtualization Architect who has a passion for delivering scalable and highly available Data Fabric solutions with advanced analytics, data governance, data pipelines and data repositories to join our Enterprise Data Management practice. This position includes the ability to address complex technical problems from our clients, including solution design, solution build, performance, scalability and deployment.
- The Architect will be responsible for
- Conducting technical workshops
- Understanding current data topologies and workloads
- Assessing customer maturity, pain points, gaps and needs. Develop, recommend and successfully implement the recommended architecture for a given use case
- Oversee, develop and maintain the current and future state architecture models (conceptual, logical and detail) that represent the enterprise architecture (business, application, data and technical architecture) building blocks (standards and best practices)
- Provide reference architecture and guidelines for technology adoption and implementation (i.e. cloud migration, application modernization, data modernization).
- Research, architect, and deliver constantly expanding solutions that run on Data Virtualization stack.
- Monitor technology trends and influence Track emerging technologies. Model a future-state enterprise architecture that incorporates Data Virtualization Tools like Denodo, Dremio, Tibco etc as an Integrated end to end platform.
- 10 or more years of experience with software architectural design, application development, integration, and testing
- At least 5 years of experience with Denodo, Dremio or any other data virtualization tool with hands-on experience in
- Physical network architectures
- Different types of virtualization
- Technical Knowledge in standard relational Database (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, PostgreSQL) with at least one cloud technical experience (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Experience with API/first architecture design, distributed systems (e.g., microservices, Virtualization) and cloud infrastructure for large scale data warehouse, data lakes, data fabric
- Drive business and technology strategies and initiatives into actionable roadmaps with clear direction on execution to ensure business value and ROI
- Automate and optimize processes as needed to configure and migrate applications
- Help resolve Performance/Technical issues during implementations and migrations
October 25, 2021