We are hiring a Data Lead to develop Senior Manager role in Business Intelligence in Barcelona.
This person will have the following responsibilities:
– Setup a strategy to build the capabilities around BI, Big Data, Analytics and Cognitive
– Setup the structure to manage the local business
– Manage the BI, Data Engineers and Data Scientist practitioners in Barcelona
– Attract and retain the talent.
– Direct the main engagements and manage the relationship with client directors
– Adopt and execute best practices around project management and stakeholders management
– Lead the pre-sales team and their actions
– Lead the most relevant proposals for the unit and the geography
– Mentor the team to help them grow in their career.
– Ensure that the team keep their skills updated
– Manage the assignment of the local people to local and national projects.
– Collaborate with the Solution Leaders
– Lead the relationship with some of our relevant partners.
– Manage cost & utilization of Barcelona´s team
The main skills required for the position are:
– Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Telecommunications or Engineering
– Technical expertise on BI, Big Data a/o Analytics demonstrable through practical experience in projects
– Expert in some of these technologies: Informatica, Microstrategy, Watson, Talend, Qlik, Oracle, Azure, NLP, Computer Vision
– At least 7 years of management expertise leading teams of minimal 20 people.
– Experience leading relationships with clients
– Negotiation skills
– Open mind. Conciliator.
– Good communicator
– Goal oriented
– English spoken (C1)
– Spanish spoken (C1)
Nice to have skills:
– Technical certifications
. Be part of an international team working
. To join projects with high level of big data knowledge and differential uses cases
. Great career opportunities on the digital transformation space
. To participate on our innovation program
Tecnologías: Microstrategy, Watson, Talend, Qlik, Oracle, Azure, NLP, Computer Vision
Salario: Sin especificar