A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Data Security Solution Architect
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
• Closely working with the Information Security group, various LOBs team and Solution architects
• Hands-on design and implementation role.
• Build out POCs, POTs to better accelerate the data security control implementation
• Understanding the business requirements and translating them to the right security architecture
• Design and implement data security solutions, such as Data at Rest Encryption, Enterprise Key Management, Tokenization, Role based access, data security monitoring and reporting
• Define clear, concise, and executable standard operating procedures and documentation for any implemented data security control solutions
• Design and build security controls to address global compliance with SOX, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, GDPR, etc. , and any security risks and events as identified;
Skill, Experience & General information required:
• CISSP, CEH certified
• 3-5 years of progressive experience in design and implementation of security solutions
• Proven understanding of various aspects of the data security controls including Tokenization, Encryption, static data masking, Role based access, perimeter security and monitoring data and reporting
• 2-4 years of experience in data security tools – Preferably HP Voltage or Protegrity or Vormetric technologies
• Experience in Data security controls implementation (Tokenization, Encryption, static data masking, Role based access, perimeter security)
• 1-2 years of experience in Hadoop or MapR distribution tools and environments
• Experience in Splunk is a plus
• Experience in developing JSON Rest API and integrate with data security products
• Experience writing scripts to using Unix Shell or Python or Perl, etc
• Proven collaboration and team leadership skills with the ability to work effectively in a complex environmen Strong experience in Oracle, MS-SQL server, Hive, any other Hadoop open source SQL database
• Experience in testing data security controls in various environments
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-