With more than 170,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Roles & Responsibilities
• End-to-end analysis to identify sensitive information (PII), using data discovery tool
• Drive data security architecture development for data discovery and dynamic data masking
• Develop detailed strategy and roadmap for Data Discovery & DDM solutions
• Document data security process flows, prepare dependency charts and determine the right lineage between business and IT needs
• Will be responsible for driving strategy and design for creating a live inventory application for BI reporting applications like Business Objects, Qlikview, Tableau
• Will be responsible for driving strategy and design for BI reports usage statistics.
• 10+ years of experience in large scale IT and system implementations
• 5+ years experience in Business Objects Universe development. Understanding of Business Objects Server Side log access and experience in designing report inventory, data lineage etc. is a definite plus.
• 2+ years Experience with at least one dashboard tool like Qlikview or Tableau.
• Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data masking requirements.
• Experience working with relational DBMS, like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2
• Good understanding of database validations, constraints, syntax and data types.
• Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholdersApply now