Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate individual with hands on experience in data analysis, data and process mining and data visualisation. As a Data Scientist you will be responsible for supporting sales presentations, initiation and successful execution of Analytics projects to demonstrate capabilities and enable further opportunities for offering other services.
The key elements of the role include:
- Presenting the Data Scientist and Analytics capabilities to internal and external customers
- Securing budget for running Analytics projects
- Initiating and conducting analytics projects
- Liaising with internal and external clients to clearly communicate objectives, deliverables and dependencies of the project
- Executing Analytics projects based on Analytics methods (including statistics, process mining, data mining, etc.)
- Presenting project outcomes and recommendations to the clients
Expertise and prior experience in:
- Working experience with R or Python (ML, Data Science)data modelling
- data modelling
- process modelling
- data integration
- data visualisation and reporting tools
Independent and mature with proven track record of running similar projects without supervision
Nice to have:
- Good German language skills
- ITIL processes experience
- Working experience with on cloud ML solutions (AWS, Azure, Google)
What we offer
- The possibility of working remotely
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients– known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.