Data Scientist – 4 to 6 Years – Chennai
Bachelors in Engineering
- Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
- Experience using statistical techniques to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Facebook Insights, etc.
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc