Role: Data Scientist:
Exp: 4 to 6 Years
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
• Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
• Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
• Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc
• Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
• Great communication skills
• Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
• Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase