Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
A Data Scientist who is energetic and curious, who will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help the stakeholders make smarter decisions. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality ML / DL algorithms. What this means :
- Work experience of 2+ years in the data science / analytics domain
- Strong understanding and application of statistical methods and skills: distributions, experimental design, variance analysis, A/B testing, regression, classification, unsupervised methods or reinforcement learning
- Experience in using statistical software, scripting languages, and packages /such as Python, R, Matlab, SAS, Pearl, Caffe, SAP Predictive Analytics, IBM Analytics, KXEN, etc.)
- Architectural / feature knowledge of one or more of the listed AI Platforms: Google Cloud Platform; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure; Salesforce Einstein; Adobe Sensei
- Experience building and deploying predictive models
- Team-play and good communications skills (good English is a must, good German / French / Spanish is a plus)
- Willingness to travel within Europe
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of global Data Science community within Capgemini Invent and Capgemini Group, you will help our Clients towards transformations using AI / Data Science or automation technology to at the very forefront of innovation in different sectors. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations, build new models or solutions including prototyping. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build the close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions that Clients expect from Capgemini.
- Work as a team member in data science projects across various industry sectors in multiple skills set-up and with multiple geography involved.
- Participate in initiatives and solution offering creations in the data science areas.
- Feature selection, model building and optimizing classifiers / regressors, etc. using machine learning techniques. Develop Models using open source packages e.g. Python and R.
- Prepare workshop for requirement gathering and developing solutions.
- Work to design and develop analytical/ data mining/ machine learning/deep learning models as part of data science solutions.
- Design and build an end-to-end prototype data science solution to a business problem in any specific sector/ function, more specific to any manufacturing and asset intensive industry domains.
- Process, cleans, and verify the integrity of data used for analysis.
- Use state-of-the-art methods for data mining and performing EDAs.
- Help enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytical systems.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.