The companies that compete most successfully are those who have data as an integral part of their business model. This allows them to use analytics to identify customer needs, and to use AI to optimise and automate the speed and quality of their decision making. However, constant change means that even a data mature organisation needs to focus on innovation and optimisation to realise the opportunities presented by Artificial Intelligence & Automation.
In the Insights Driven Enterprise (IDE) team we are Capgemini’s specialist business analytics and strategic modelling capability. We deliver analytical solutions and advisory services to a wide range of sectors and clients, using our industry knowledge, data & analytics expertise to help our clients realise the emerging possibilities of analytics AI and automation.
It’s an exciting time to join the Insights Driven Enterprise (IDE) team that is growing fast. We’ve built a successful team because we know that there is more to your career than high-value client delivery.
As a team, we value:
- Your growth and ambitions
Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
Specialism: We value sector expertise and ensure you’re aligned to your area of interest to maximise your sector knowledge
Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, taking into account the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations
- Feeling part of the team
We are building a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view
We run regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days twice a year – all as chances to connect with the team, have fun and learn something newYour professional development
You will have the opportunity to regularly go on training and receive best-in-class management consulting training from our Capgemini university in Paris
You can pursue a range of technical learning opportunities and you will have access to industry-wide training courses and accreditations
- Experience delivering data & analytics advisory engagements, likely coupled with specific industry sector knowledge
- Practical experience of using your knowledge and analytical skills to help organisations achieve tangible results
- Possess technical expertise and sector knowledge combined with project delivery experience, enabling you to understand business needs and to implement tailored solutions
You will have knowledge and/or experience in a selection of the following domain areas:
AI and RPA strategy: data governance; data culture change; ethics of using data; roadmap and business case development; strategy formation; operating model design; business analysis; requirements definition; workshop facilitation; agile scrum delivery
Data Science: Advanced Learning Algorithms –machine learning; deep learning; Automation – robotics; process improvement; Programming languages- R, Python, SQL
Digital Customer Analytics: Customer insight, segmentation, marketing & channel optimisation, social analytics, customer lifecycle analytics, customer journeys, web analytics, campaign targeting & measurement
Platforms: Architectural / feature knowledge – Google Cloud Platform; Amazon Web Services; Microsoft Azure; Salesforce Einstein; Adobe Sensei
Operational Analytics: Driving operational improvement and minimising risk – supply chain analytics, people and process insights, asset investment planning, operational risk prediction
Data Visualisation: advanced visualisation tools – Power BI, Tableau, Qlik; storytelling using data; dashboard design; MI/BI best practice; creating communications content
- Developing Consulting Skills: Developing your communication, analytical and team skills; working effectively in a team with others; Learning and implementing the Capgemini Invent procedures and values
- Delivering for Clients: helping clients find new ways of getting value from data; providing advice on what tools to use, how to manage data as an asset, how to set up new business models and capabilities. You’ll be empowered to prioritise your own workload in order to complete all jobs on time and to the high quality expected by the client
- Contributing to Capgemini Invent: as you develop your expertise, you’ll be encouraged to support business development activity and create engaging content to; take to market; inform your colleagues and promote working at Capgemini Invent.
All our teams have the skills and behaviours needed to manage client deliverables and expectations therefore we expect candidates to be:
· Motivated, self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to delivery
· Engaging storyteller who can bring to life the value of Analytics, AI & Automation, with excellent written & oral communication skills
· Comfortable working in stimulating roles and experience working in agile delivery models. You’ll be resilient and have a strong focus on speed and quality of execution
· Ability to apply creative thinking and innovative methods to your clients’ business needs to gain commitment and deliver outstanding work
Capgemini Invent combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business and technology challenges. Disruption is not new, but the pace of change is. The fourth industrial revolution is forcing businesses to rethink everything they know.
Leading organizations behave as living entities, constantly adapting to change. With invention at their core, they continuously redesign their business to generate new sources of value. Winning is about fostering inventive thinking to create what comes next.
Our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals draw on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary and variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.