Who you’ll be working with:
As the digital innovation, consulting, and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 10 creative studios around the world, its 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. People matter, results count.
What you’ll do:
You will be working alongside others to deliver market leading Data Science and Analytics solutions for our Clients, across multiple industries and market segments.
- You will support the delivery of our Data Science and Analytics projects and, working closely with your colleagues, ensure Client expectations are met at all stages.
- You will continue to develop new skills in the fields of Data Science and Analytics, with support from your colleagues, to ensure that current methods are used where appropriate.
- You will support the development on internal initiatives related to the fields of Data Science and Analytics, to ensure capability growth as well as for Business Development purposes.
- You will seek to deliver work in a structured manner, finding a balance between creativity and practicality to ensure we meet client standards efficiently within the agreed timescales
- You will work effectively in a team, supporting your peers in delivering at pace and meeting our own high internal standards of output and delivery.
You’ll exhibit strong value in some of the following areas:
- Experience in working within the fields of Data Science and Analytics, with a proven track record of successfully delivered work
- Strong stakeholder management and presentation skills, with experience in enabling clients to better understand and derive better value and insights from their data
- A desire to provide solutions to the real-world issues and challenges with data that our clients face regularly
- Strong foundation in statistical modelling, natural language processing, time-series analysis, spatial analysis, and mathematical modelling methodologies
- Architectural and/or feature knowledge of one or more of the listed AI Platforms: Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Salesforce Einstein, Adobe Sensei
- Architectural and/or feature knowledge of one or more of the listed Languages or Packages: Python, R, MATLAB, STATA, SPSS, SAS, PowerBI, Tableau
As a team, we value:
Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
Specialism: We value both sector and domain expertise, and we’ll ensure that you’re aligned to your area of interest to help you develop your skills
Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, considering the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations
Inclusiveness: We are building a diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view. We run regular meetups, alumni events, and away days twice a year – all as chances to connect with the team, have fun and learn something new
Whilst you will have London, Bristol, or Glasgow as an office base location, you must be fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
To commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.