- 4+ years of experience in data science
- Relevant experience in doing data science in order to draw relevant insights
- A strong business sense in order to connect between data and products
- Able to work with non-engineer people (meaning PM and executives) to present their insights
- Strong experience using Python with NumPy, scikit-learn, Pandas.. Time series algorithm like ARIMA, Prophet, TAD etc.
- Experience with Deep learning /neural networks based algorithms (RNN, LSTM) and frameworks like Tensorflow, Caffe, Keras etc.will also have weightage
- Experience with web service development using Django, PySpark, Dockerization of ML algorithms
- Be familiar with state-of-the-art methods for data analysis
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.,
- Experience in software engineering, with a good understanding of software architecture, optimization, and programming patterns and paradigms
- Data Science
- Ability to work in complex environments with multi-location teams and engage with customers
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with complex needs and multiple technologies.