Data Science | 4 to 6 years | Bengaluru & Pune
- Hands on experience in Python, PySpark, MLib, Spark/Mesos
- Hands on experience using Hive, Hbase, Impala
- Data exploration using OpenCV, NumPy, Matplotlib, SciPy and Pandas
- Very good working Knowledge on Python based libraries e.g. Keras & Tensor flow
- Working with Google cloud, Azure cloud, AWS, Cloudera/Horton Works
- Working experience in various other data science technologies e.g. R, SAS, SPSS, Matlab are also preferred
- Degree in a quantitative field (Math, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, and/ or Engineering, MBA).
- Experience and skilled Python (incl. PySpark, Spark, MLib)
- Hands-on experience in analytical techniques including sampling, clustering, decision trees, SVM, Random Forest, regressions, deep learning etc.
- Knowledge on Kafka and Flume is a plus
- Knowledge on Scala will be beneficial
- Ability to work with business and technology teams to build and deploy an analytical solution as per client needs
- Ability to multi-task, solve problems and think strategically
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
September 9, 2020