A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Data Quality Developer/ Ab Initio – DQE
Job Type: Full Time
Summary: Client is seeking to assist in the development of Data Quality Monitoring. Data Quality Developer/ Analyst with Ab Initio DQE experience. Client is trying to understand the level of data maturity related to Data Quality across all the key systems. In scope are some 49 systems for which a DQ assessment must be completed. A typical Data Quality Developer/ Analyst is responsible for analyzing coding Data Quality Monitoring to ensure completeness and various other dimensions of data quality. He/she will be responsible for data profiling and data analysis of core data attributes – as defined by Client. Developer is responsible for coding, profiling, data analysis, testing and migration of tested code as defined by the Client’s SDLC policy. The expectation for a person to be successful in this role, he or she must be well versed in the following:
- Ab Initio Meta Data Hub
- Ab Initio Data Quality Execution (DQE) – must have prior experience
- Express IT
- SQL – high proficiency
- Relational Database – oracle / db2
At least 2 years of experience in these specific skills is required. In addition, the ability to mentor in these technical skills and provide leadership to more junior members of the team are a strong plus.
- Work with DQ Analysts to create DQ Monitoring using the standard dimensions of data quality
- Data Analysis and data Profiling
- Hold regular meetings with the Team lead to track progress and issues towards completion.
- Document DQ Rules as they are communicated from the system owner
- Participate in identifying deficiencies in DQ monitoring, Document those deficiencies as needed. The deficiencies may be the input to a formal Gap Analysis later on. However, Gap Analysis in DQ controls is not part of this project.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Data Analysis, Data Profiling
- Data Quality, SQL a must
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal