Any UK base
Who you’ll be working with
The Enterprise Data Management practice within the Insights and Data business unit of Capgemini is a global practice involved on a broad range of business and IT focused topics from Data Quality, Information Strategy, Governance, Master Data Management, Data Architecture, Migration and Lifecycle Management. We help our clients build an enterprise class data platform that allows them to move ahead in their journey of big data and insights. Primarily working with leading software vendors like SAP, Informatica, IBM, Oracle et al, the team are first and foremost Consultants, putting client requirements and industry best practice at the heart of delivery.
The focus of your role
As a Data Quality Consultant within Capgemini, you will be working across the Information Strategy, Governance, Data Warehousing, Data Migration, Master Data Management, Big Data and Analytics practices alongside some of the top experts in the country, on some of the largest and most complex client engagements across a variety of industry sectors. You will be given the opportunity to grow and take on responsibility from day one in a challenging but rewarding and meritocratic environment. The right candidate will quickly rise to senior positions on projects and within the practice.
What you’ll do
- Provide support and consultancy on all areas of Data Management and Quality to internal/external Clients
- Support the growth strategy for the Capgemini Data Management offerings – including DQaaS
- As a team member, engage with key business users and stakeholders to assist in defining data management strategies
- Design business processes for managing data throughout its lifecycle
- Responsible for knowing, interpreting, and applying business rules to ensure a high level of data integrity and consistency
- Focus on identifying the underlying data issues using the most appropriate Data Management and Quality tools
- Support and work with development teams to determine, execute and deliver relevant solutions
- Provide information, feedback and guidance to clients to support technology-related decision making
What you’ll bring
- A good knowledge of Data Management tools and techniques included open source offerings
- Hands-on experience in the areas of Data Quality Management and any expose to the following would be beneficial: Data Architecture, Data Migration, Data Modelling, Information Governance
- Experience working with leading data applications for Tier 1 vendors such as Informatica, IBM, SAP, Oracle and SAS. Any experience of Open Source tools would also be beneficial
- Demonstrable experience on at least 2 end-to-end data centric projects. This needs to include data quality assessment and cleansing.
- Ability to work on SQL, RDBMS, Oracle, MS SQL Server databases.
- Ideally you will bring knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Find out more and apply