A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Data Privacy Leader
Job Type: Full Time
This role will contribute to the Global Data Privacy program and integrate California Privacy Regulation related requirements to all data security infrastructure, data security policies, and data security operations. The leader will actualize associated regulations into a remediation program to ensure the safeguard and protection of Bank’s Information Security and data in accordance with the Bank’s policies and procedures.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of privacy and information security and best practices and be familiar with financial regulations.
This individual will perform data security architecture reviews and provide feedback on proposed designated security projects with the IT team and coordinate the remediation/validation process.
• Partner with lines of business to understand their information security controls and define a strategy and plan to remediate against CCPA regulations.
• Propose overall CCPA framework for integration into existing security framework.
• Operationalize any framework controls for lines of business including tools.
• Provide expertise and privacy compliance guidance to stakeholders and other team members.
• Assess and drive implementation of CCPA data privacy impacts to process and technology.
• At least five years’ in operational management around compliance, legal, privacy or related field.
• Extensive knowledge of privacy regulations within the US and Europe including but not limited to GDPR.
• Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP) or Certified Information Privacy Management (CIPM) required.
• Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP) required.
• Certified Information Privacy Technologist (CIPT) a plus.
• Ability to tackle challenges within a group environment.
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal