Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance. In addition to these domain areas, we have global practices that are dedicated to building innovative solutions in the areas of Business Information Management, Channels, Finance Transformation, Technology Development & Integration, and Testing.
Capgemini Financial Services requires an experienced Data Platform Developer with Technical / Management skills in the area of business intelligence, data warehousing, reporting and analytics.
The person will apply his / her Financial Services industry expertise to help our clients derive value from their internal and external sources of data. This person must be able to engage with business and IT stakeholders and articulate solutions at various levels. Some assignments are concerned with the architecture and design of solutions e.g. data warehouse and data migration projects, which require data integration experience. The lead will be responsible for the full systems development lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of various functional architecture solutions.
This person will work closely with our clients and must demonstrate individual technical and professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction. As a member of a project team, he / she will need to apply team management expertise to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies.
- Experience in ETL development and implementation.
Expert in designing and building SSIS packages, administration, maintenance and configuration.
- Significant experience of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016 and 2017 (Complex T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views and Functions)
- Significant experience working as a development team member within Scrum teams
- Significant experience of translating business requirements, into functional and detailed technical solution designs.
- Version control using GIT repositories
- Experience developing reports and dashboards with SSRS
- Experience developing reports and dashboards with Power BI
- Experience of the data warehouse development cycle from user requirements definition through design, development, testing and implementation
- Experience of knowledge of complex integration/ETL issues and technologies
- Experience of working with industry models for insurance or banking
- Knowledge and understanding of how Big Data, Data Quality, Master Data Management is currently impacting the Financial Services sector
- Experience in a delivery role for a large transformation program.
- Extensive experience with Rational Unified Process (RUP) for delivery of applications
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.