A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Position: Data Modeler (384922)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
- 6 years of experience with majority of exposure in banking industry working as Data Modeler in the Banking domains.
- Master experienced in using ERwin.
- Logical Design Demonstrated experience with large scale multiple business solutions across divisions or enterprise.
- Ability to communicate strategies and processes around data modeling and architecture to cross functional groups and senior levels.
- Extensive experience implementing relational database designs data warehousing data architecture data modeling including strong knowledge of various data modeling approaches and practices experience with 3NF star schemas and multi-dimensional designs.
- Experience with ERwin Enterprise Data Modeler Suite or equivalent modeling software.
- Experience with data quality management and metadata management.
- Hands on experience with large transactional databases Oracle including strong SQL PL SQL skills Greenplum postgres good to have.
- Must have worked in the Requirement Gathering process with Business.
- Banking Industry experience within the last 3 years.
- Data Integration within the last 3 years.
- Data Warehousing within the last 3 years.
- Well versed with project life cycle SDLC life cycle.
- Well versed with Data Warehouse concepts and knowledge of Data Modeling.
- Well versed with key data elements for different portfolios of banking domain.
- Excellent communication skill and direct customer business interaction experience.
- Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with business users’ management vendors and peers.
- Strong organizational multi-tasking and time management skills Ability to complete assignments on time.
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position.
- Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed.
- Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.