With 180,639 employees in over 40 countries in Europe,
North America, Latin America and Asia-Pacific, the Group reported consolidated
revenues of €11,915 million in 2015. Together with its clients, Capgemini
creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and
drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has
developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and
draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging
diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender
identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics,
veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
• Create standard abbreviation document for logical, physical and
dimensional data models
• Create logical, physical and dimensional data models and
• Interact with Business Analysts to get the functional
• Interact with end users and find out the reporting needs.
• Conduct interviews, brain storming discussions with project team
to get additional requirements.
• Gather accurate data by data analysis and functional analysis
• Create SQL code from current data model and create staging
databases for development, testing, and regression testing.
• Check to see data models and databases are in sync.
• Adding data base objects (like indexes, partitions in oracle
database) for performance.
• Generating reports. Experience and Skills
• At least 8 years of development experience involving data
• Experience in defining and documenting enterprise data flows
across transactional, data warehouse and BI systems
• Able to collaborate closely with the Solution Architect,
Business Intelligence Architect and Data Architect, to define structure and
management of Data Warehouses.
• Support data conversion and integration activities from both a
technology and as a team lead
• Investigate source systems for data availability and accuracy
• Have an overall view of where data is being used and assess
impact of changes across systems and processes • Hands on with SQL and able to
• Work with business and IT partners on improving data integrity
• Maintain a data dictionary by creating and updating definitions
for database columns and tables
• Partner with Business Analysts and internal customers to define
opportunities to improve our data and analytic capabilities
• Lead effective data definition and requirements gatheringApply now