Position Title: Data Modeler and Architect for Securities client
Experience Level (in number of years): 7~10 Years
Working Hours: 8:40-17:40
Transaction and Balances (Front office and Products); Reference Data; Finance; Analytics
The project is part of BCBS239 regulatory requirement wherein data architecture need to be created for data concepts. These models would make the bank materially compliant to Traceability and linage requirement by banks
- Talk to Business and IT stakeholder and capture information related to various data concepts.
- Analyze data received from various sources (Physical systems).
- Understand the existing data represented in logical data model and perform the mapping with Physical Data (files / API / PDM)
- Coordinate the queries with IT SMEs and complete the mapping.
- Produce Conceptual and Logical data model with data dictionary.
- Conduct review meetings with Business and IT stakeholders in various functions
- Create knowledge repository and perform 4 eye check of repository based on standards defined
- Fluent in Japanese language.
- Good knowledge of banking products
- Working knowledge of front office trade capture of one or more asset classes
- Good understanding of trade lifecycle in an investment bank
- Understanding of either UML or Entity modelling techniques
- Good technical knowledge of Excel and SQL
- Expertise in business analysis techniques
- Enterprise Architecture tool expertise