A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Data Masking Architect
Position Type: Permanent/Fulltime
Duties & Responsibilities:
- End-to-end analysis to identify sensitive information (PII), using data discovery tool
- Evaluate leading 3rd party solutions for data discovery and privatization solution
- Develop detailed solutions for database platforms, messaging platforms (e.g. MQ), and feeds (e.g. XML, flat files) as required
- Identify additional controls required that will work in parallel to data privatization solutions to provide comprehensive data protection solution for the client
- Document data security process flows, prepare dependency charts and determine the right lineage between business and IT needs
- Collaborate with the client Project Manager for overall project management
- Lead development of TDM/data masking POC solution
- Define overall POC TDM/data masking solution and architecture
- 8+ years of experience in developing IBM Optim data integration solutions
- 3+ years of Data Masking development and solution architect experience
- 2+ years of Data discovery/profiling experience. Experience in Profiling tools like IDQ/ILM/IBM Data analyzer/Global ID/Delphix
- Hands of design, development, deployment and optimization experience with IBM Optim products
- Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data masking requirements.
- Understand database models & designs including referential integrity, application enforced integrity, data dependencies between applications.
- Experience in working with relational DBMS, like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2
- Good understanding of database validations, constraints, syntax and data types
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work effective with little supervision; ability to co-ordinate with onsite resources deliverables/activities; Ability to work with client and manage their expectations & priorities
Disclaimer: Capgemini America Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-