With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Title: Data Masking Architect
Job Location: Hamilton, OH. 45227
Job Type: Full Time
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead a large scale, multi-year Test Data Privacy & Test data Management program; act as a single point of contact for the client
- Develop TDM & data masking development plan and drive its execution
- Drive data masking architecture design & development for persistent data masking and Test Data Management
- Architecture development process will include evaluating leading 3rd party solutions including Informatica (IBM Optim TDM), Delphix etc.
- Knowledgeable with the data privacy regulations and compliances (GDPR, HIPAA, SOC)
- Develop detailed solutions for database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, DB2 etc.), messaging platforms (e.g. MQ), and feeds (e.g. XML, flat files)
- Document data security process flows, prepare dependency charts and determine the right lineage between business and IT needs
- Collaborate with the client Project Manager for overall project management
- Liaise with client’s Key Stakeholders for critical decisions
- Lead development of TDM/data masking POC solution
- Define overall POC TDM/data masking solution and architecture
- Map sensitive data elements with proper data masking algorithms
- Identify, develop and deploy TDM/Data Masking reusable components as appropriate
- Responsible for managing deliverables quality
- Responsible for collaborating with the project team members to produce weekly status report, and weekly project log consisting of issues, risks, action items, and progress against planned activities for a given week.
- Co-ordinate daily planning & status check-in meeting with the Capgemini resources, where project activities, issues, risks and challenges will be reviewed
- 10+ years of experience in managing large scale IT and system implementations
- 5+ years of ETL architecture development, design and development experience is required
- 5+ years of Data Discovery and Persistent Data Masking experience using Informatica / IBM Optim / Delphix or other industry standard tools and technologies
- 3+ years of Test Data Management experience (preferably with Informatica TDM)
- Experience working with Data Architecture and Application teams to define data privacy fields and data masking requirements.
- Understand database models & designs including referential integrity, application enforced integrity, data dependencies between applications, sub setting, etc.
- Ability to understand Entity Relationship diagrams for relational databases.
- Experience working with relational DBMS like DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase.
- Experience in working with Mainframe data store and files
- Good understanding of database validations, constraints, syntax and data types.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing to business and technology stakeholders
- Ability to multitask and work effective with little supervision; ability to co-ordinate onsite and offsite resources deliverables/activities; Ability to work with client and manage their expectations & priorities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Management, Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law