An overview of the role
Note, this role can be based anywhere in the UK, Europe or North America
Capgemini is embarking on a journey to build global data management community, which will add strong business value and will act like a magnet for our employees. The incumbent will lead the shaping and running of the Data Management (DM) community by liaising with senior leadership and SMEs of Capgemini. In this position the candidate will report to DM community executive sponsor. This strategic position will drive Capgemini DM community business ambition to build talent pools by proposing career paths, competency building, and best in class employee experience.
Why this role?
• Build and run a best in class global Data Management Community for Capgemini
• Collaborate with Capgemini business leadership and SMEs of different units to define and execute community activities
• Create internal and external online presence of DM community
• Aggressively use social media to promote DM community, attract external DM professionals and strengthen our employer reputation.
• Bring to life the DM career framework for our employees
• Build a strong training and certification program, which will add value to business and inspire community members for development
• Build communities of experts in data area.
• Constantly infuse life in the community by organizing events, contests, knowledge sharing etc
• Drive motivation towards community activities by reward and recognition programs.
• Align with Capgemini HR organization to add value towards talent management, mobility, effective recruitment, and diversity & inclusion
• Engage with Capgemini corporate University for community events
• Constantly engage community sponsor and council by providing updates on community charter and get future direction
• Break organization silos and accelerate mutualization of capabilities and knowledge
• Manage global communication, community governance, team, and budgets
• Be a role model for DM community by demonstrating pride and belief in community activities
What you’ll bring
• Proven working experience gained preferably in a global IT services and consulting firm
• Experienced in building communities or practices in a global metrics organization
• Experience in people development and knowledge management frameworks
• Passion for people development, assimilate knowledge and surface best practices.
• strong networking and communication skills
• Comfortable in working with senior leadership
• Ability to influence in a metrics organization
• Strong social media presence and skills
• Understanding of ways on how people learn and develop
• Proficiency in English language is a must
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm