BI REPORTING LEAD
- Must Have Skills Microsoft PowerBI
- Good to have skills Hyperion Reporting SQL
- experience 6 to 8 years of experience in MS Power BI
- Perform development process for assigned work products within the scope of change release management for enhancements and projects
- Leads and participates in code and design reviews
- Works with development team s to update project plans and track projects
- Assists in managing overall scheduling and timeline across projects
- Design drive and implement reporting and dashboards to support the business
- Develop complex technical processes for acquiring modifying and manipulating information using POWER BI and AZURE technologies Contributes to definition of standards best practices and maintenance of applications Mentor Junior members
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.