Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Knowledge on Python/Scala/SQL and Databricks in general, especially working with PySpark;
- Strong knowledge on Delta Lake and Parquet files is needed;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent years of professional experience in a relevant field;
- Advanced English skills.
- Able to create complex runbook (using python, Scala, SQL code);
- Manage cluster strategy;
- Manage mount point strategy;
- Manage link with Keyvault;
- Manage & create generic runbook strategy.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.