Primary Skills : Data Integration Architecture
Secondary Skills : Enterprise Architecture
Job Description (Mandatory) : Essential Functions
• Demonstrate ability to influence change, define standards and follow industry best practices for Data Management and Data Integration platforms;
• Accountable for building Center of Excellence Lab setup showcasing solutions for all major product lines of Data Management and Data Integration like Extract Transform Load, Metadata management, Master data management, Data Quality, Data Virtualization etc.;
• Conduct architecture reviews, perform maturity assessment and share recommendations;
• Demonstrate hands-on approach to implement data and information solutions that meet or exceed organizational initiatives and are consistent with enterprise architectural standards;
• Perform market analysis and recommend tools and solutions for next gen data analytics platform;
• Coach and mentor Data Integration SME’s and collaborate with Enterprise, Business Intelligence, Big Data & DevOps Architects to develop end to end Data Analytics Platform wide solutions;
• Analyze data-related systems integration opportunities and challenges;
• Help presales teams with solution architecture and estimations for new opportunities;
• Perform an active, leading role in shaping and enhancing overall Data Integration architecture.
• Assist and verify design of solution and production of all design phase deliverables.
• Very Strong implementation experience and deep knowledge in Data Integration, Data Quality, Metadata Management and understanding of information reporting objective on Informatica, Datastage and similar platforms
• Deep expertise in Informatica Data Integration platform architecture, configuration, best practices & setting up Informatica products like Power Center, Data Quality, Master data manager, Power Exchange, Data Virtualization, Data Explorer etc.
• Very good understanding and implementation of Data Integration products from at least 3 the key providers Informatica, IBM, SAS, Microsoft or Oracle.
• Proven ability to solution and implement projects with Data Integration platform migrations, upgrades, cloud migration and DR setups.
• Previous Integration of Metadata Manager with Oracle, Hyperion, OBIEE, Erwin Model manager and any other custom data resources is a plus;
• Hands on experience on B2b implementation for handling complex source data
• Proven ability to manage a enterprise-wide environment with numerous users and systems;
• Current knowledge of the Data Integration market; vendors, and standards bodies
• Very good communication skills to ensure transfer of knowledge and best practices to Integration SME’s;
• Strong professional consulting skills
• Functional knowledge of: Standards Usage, Cost Analysis and Management, Capacity Planning / Demand Management, Compliance, Support (Operations/Customer Care), , Risk Management, Green Technology, ITIL and IT Governance.
• Demonstrated ability to produce cost-benefit analysis and/or ROI.
• Proven ability to translate business term definitions into a centrally managed business glossary;
Bachelor’s Degree in Systems Analysis, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Systems ,Financial systems and accounting or equivalent combination of education and experience required
Master’s/Advanced Degree in Business preferred
• 12-15 years of Information Technology experience with 10+ years of Data Warehouse and data integration experience (Data Warehouse, ETL tools, data quality, metadata management) using Informatica as ETL/Data Integration tool
• 8+ years of proven experience in implementing and managing Data Integration and Data Quality projects
• 5+ years of experience in a senior ETL architect role
• 5+ years in banking and financial services is preferred