Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title – Data Governance
Location – Chicago, IL
• Define Monitor and audits of various Data Governance policies processes procedures
• Report on findings of audits and Data Governance metrics to the Leadership Define and implement policies and procedures for the day to day operational and administrative management of systems and data including the intake storage processing and transmission of data to internal and external systems
• Build and maintain data governance policies playbooks processes procedures for guiding various data management processes including data security and privacy data quality control and data dissemination activities
• Establishing data quality metrics and requirements including defining the values ranges and parameters that are acceptable for each data element
• Establishing the procedures for detection and correction of data quality issues and the collaborate to establish policies procedures and internal controls affecting the quality of data
• Establishing the guidelines and protocols that govern the proliferation of data to ensure that privacy controls are enforced in all processes
• Defining the policies and procedures for access to data including the criteria for authorization based on role and or the individual
• Build Workflows using Collibra Core APIs and Integration of Collibra with Other Systems using REST APIs and Elastic Mulesoft Spring Boot
• Design Deployment and Administration of Collibra Linux Server Cluster Environment
• Collibra Data Governance Center 5 x 2 Groovy Java Scripting 2 Eclipse Activity Workflow Development
• 2 Years of Solution Design 4 years of experience in Collibra Workflow development Java and Spring Boot Experience in Adopting Best Practices for Collibra Metamodel design as well as for Workflow design
• 4 years of Experience in Unix Shell Scripting Administering Cluster Environment
• 4 Years of Experience in Design Deployment and Administration of Collibra Servers and
• Experience in Upgrade of Server to Newer Versions
• 4 years of Experience in design implementation and deployment of API services using Spring Boot and MuleSoft
• 4 Years of Working experience with Activiti Flowable etc
• 4 years of Experience in Java JEE Spring Frameworks Tomcat Hibernate multi-threading and caching techniques is a plus
• 2 Years of Experience in Automation Testing especially JUnit and Selenium is a plus
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science or related field
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.