Strong design and implementation experience as a key-driver for Data Governance engagements. Candidate would have experience building and operationalizing Data Governance Framework across:
- Data Governance Operating Model- Data Governance Council, Data Management Working Group , Roles & Responsibilities , Governance Model etc.
- Data Quality – Capturing detailed requirements and data quality pain points, identification of Critical Data Elements (CDEs) and Guiding Principles, framing of detailed rules for all CDEs, Data Quality Scanning, root Cause Analysis and Cation Planning, Build of Data Quality Scorecard, Tracking & Monitoring of Data Quality KPIs
- Data Lineage—Detailed Lineage of data elements from Source Target across downstream systems. Data Cataloging to capture the entire journey for all data elements
- DG Policies—Build, socialize and enforce DG Policies including (but not limited to) Authoring & Authoritative Sources, Data Handling, Data Access Management, Reference Data Management
- DG Processes– Build, socialize and enforce DG Processes including (but not limited to) DQ Issue Management, Data Updates etc.
Hands on experience working with DG Tools like:
- Data Quality tool (e.g. IDQ or ODQ or equivalent)
- Data Cataloging Tools (e.g. EDC or metadata manager or equivalent)
- Data Governance Tool (e.g. Collibra or AXON or equivalent)
- Able to deliver complex strategic business projects for Group IT and work with all towers across Group IT to manage the successful completion of project
- Demonstration of the understanding of wider operational context and business outcomes is a must.
- Experience in complex multi tower IT projects is highly desirable
- Executive presence and proven successful stakeholder management skills are key
- Experience in transformation and or PMI projects is highly desirable
What we’ll offer you
We strongly believe that everybody’s career path is different. We will proactively support your professional development and accelerated career progression – including opportunities to grow your capability and deliver. We work in an environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit, and although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and the cultural diversity that brings. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count