Data engineers are mainly tasked with transforming data into a format that can be easily analyzed. They do this by developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation. Data engineers work closely with data scientists/business analysts and are largely in charge of architecting solutions for data scientists that enable them to do their jobs.
Business Analyst will be able to explain the tables required and connection between the tables to Data Engineer.
- o Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- o Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases;
- o Snowflake: Should be able to make changes in the existing schema or create schema as per the customization required
- o Fivetran/any other ETL Tool: Should be able to manage data flow from MySQL to Snowflake or other ETL tool;
- o MySQL – Plug in customer’s data into MySQL tables (prebuilt tables);
- o Edit tables as per the customization required by the customer/business analyst;
- o Python – Plug in data to already built data science models;
- o Customize data models according to the data availability;