Python/PySpark Data Engineer
We are looking for Data Engineer with strong Python PySpark experience.
Location – Remote as of now
• 6 years experience in developing software applications
• Hands on experience in HDFS Hive Python PySpark SQL UNIX
• Process the data from Excel and Database
• Ability to write and code in python and Unix scripting
• Required Good knowledge on the Ozzie work scheduler
• Proficiency in SQL queries
• Experience with ETL Data Pipelines
• Require Good knowledge on Agile methodology
• Assess requirements and evaluate existing solutions
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Bachelors in Engineering
- Years of experience (must mention)
- 5-7 Years of IT experience
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.