Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Business solutions concept development with applied analytics and data driven products
- Identification of business benefits for the implemented business scenarios
- Identify process inefficiencies and quantify the impact
- Technical set up and connecting data in process mining tools
- Map business goals with data
- Conduct Process Mining and Process Modeling using data-driven, automated, visual tools
- Work with the business to understand data analysis requirements
- Write SQL code to connect to a process in process mining tools
- Configure data jobs, loads and data models
What duties will help you grow?
- Experience with SQL (practical experience with relational databases, non-relational is an asset)
- Experience with Data Visualization (practical experience with Power BI, Tableau, or other DV tools)
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with ETL processes
- Experience with process mining solutions (like UiPath, Celonis, ARIS, SAP Signavio, ProM) is an asset
- Higher education, preferred quantitative methods, econometrics, mathematics, statistics or related, IT
- Knowledge and skills regarding issues related to data analysis and creating analytical models (statistical / data mining / machine learning / data science) / detecting fraud (networks of connections) is an asset
- Proficiency in English is a must (other languages: German, French, Spanish… is an asset)
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).