Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
- Preferably minimum 2 years of relevant experience as a developer;
- First experience with SQL databases and ETL;
- First experience in projects managed in an agile environment, in close cooperation with the client;
- First experience in cloud environment (Azure would definitely be a plus);
- Knowledge of DAX;
- First experience in Databricks, Spark, Scala and data lake environment would be awesome;
- Experience in debugging;
- Good communicator and team player.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.