As the leader for today’s leaders, Capgemini brings deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next-generation global delivery.
Work and learn in a profoundly dynamic environment. Work side by side with your colleagues while partnering with the client. Play with hot technologies.
Capgemini offers end to end IT solutions. We work in Project Mode for our clients in all Industries. Banks, Insurance companies but also Automotive, Pharma… from small to large projects.
Capgemini provides talent with a challenging international environment and a captivating perspective on their future. At Capgemini you can gain various expertise and build a large international network, you will have 270.000 colleagues from all over the world.
If you believe that honesty, boldness, modesty, trust, freedom, team spirit and fun are important company values we have a match. Check it out, here you find our 7 core values.
part-time on-site, part-time home working
Communication and personality
- English: must have
- and preferably at least one local language (French or Dutch)
- Strong soft skills: good written and oral communication, problem-solving mindset, able to work independently, dynamic, etc.
- Confident and not afraid of a new challenge
For the Engineer/Architect part
- Knowledge of methodologies: Kimball, Inmon, Data Vault, Agile BI, … Experience : data modelling techniques
- Broad and deep technology knowledge: ideally proficient in multiple technology stacks. : Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
- Leadership: able to guide a team to achieve the project goal. Able to provide feedback to the customer and to the development team. Team leading (Agile), working with offshore
- Analytical skills: able to go deep into the requirements and source data of the customer to come up with good solutions.
- Presentation skills: able to document and present solutions to customers, development teams, support handover, …
or for the Microsoft part
- Experience with Microsoft PAAS solutions like Azure SQL database, Azure data factory, Azure Analysis Services, Azure Storage, Logic Apps, PowerBi
or for the AWS part
- Experience with AWS PAAS solutions like Redshift, Athena, Amazon MQ, … Knowledge of Talend or Informatica is a plus.
What motivates you?
Would you like to grow into the role of expert or would you rather develop your managerial skills? At Capgemini, you are at the helm and you have the freedom to direct your career yourself. So tell us your ambitions, we are happy to help you with that. You have access to more than hundreds of training and education through the All you can train program, our Capgemini Academy and the Capgemini University at our unique location near Paris.
What we offer you?
A dynamic environment with like-minded professionals and challenging projects for large clients at home and abroad. That is what you can expect when you start working with us.
We like to work together to achieve good results, but we think a pleasant working atmosphere is just as important. We regularly share knowledge with each other and regularly go out for a nice Friday afternoon drink. What else can you expect?
• Immediately a permanent contract with a suitable salary
• A company car and fuel card
• An expense allowance and a meal allowance
• 32 vacation days
• A non-contributory pension and hospitalization insurance
• A laptop, SIM card and connectivity fee. This way you can work from anywhere
Do you like to give our clients the insight they need? And will you become the driving force behind their (digital) transformation? Then we look forward to receiving your application. You can read more about Capgemini and our people on “Working at Capgemini”.
Have a great day!