Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice is focused on creating cutting-edge Analytics, machine learning and AI solutions that run on top of reliable, scalable, and high-performing Big Data platforms. Our experienced consultants also support our customers in crystalizing business-driven data strategies as well as in designing and running data management and governance programs. We believe that by leveraging a holistic approach, organizations can truly become data-driven in all they do.
Now we are aiming to strengthen our fast-growing Insights & Data team with a Data Architect to design and implement cloud data platform solutions!
With the ambition of our rapidly growing team, we are looking for a Data Architect to lead cloud data platform and analytics projects for our customers. As a member of our Insights & Data practice, you will be part of a global network of data experts and work to design and implement cloud data platforms on a cutting-edge technology stack.
Your role as a Data Architect includes leading customer deliveries, participating in presales, contributing to the Nordic team of data architects, developing Capgemini’s data platforms service portfolio as well as supporting and mentoring colleagues. We expect you to be motivated to learn and grow every day while already having a proven skillset in working with data-driven solutions. You may be an experienced person already working in a lead / senior role or you could be a data professional looking for architect roles as the next step in your career.
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Previous experience as an architect or data engineer working with cloud environments such as Azure, AWS & GCP
- Excellent consulting abilities, such as trust-building communication, transforming customer’s business needs into technical solutions, and proposing alternative / new approaches
- Hands-on experience in working with data integration and processing tools such as Matillion, Talend, Azure Data Factory, AWS Glue, Informatica, Databricks or Spark
- CI/CD experience including use of Git, Jenkins and Azure DevOps or other similar CI/CD tools
- Experience with deployment automation and infrastructure as code concepts using such tooling as Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, ARM, etc.
Understanding of Public, Private & Hybrid Cloud Strategies
Experience in Datawarehousing and automation (Snowflake, Wherescape, Agile Data Engine, Datavault Builder etc)
Understanding of information security and privacy issues related to cloud solutions
- Passionate for learning – always exploring and developing your expertise
- Team player and a natural leader of technical teams
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or another relevant field
Fluent communication and presentations skills in Finnish and/or English (Finnish is NOT mandatory)
Ability to work independently with customers (previous consulting experience is considered a plus)
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to continue growing by working with interesting client cases in Finland and abroad, and by creating relevant solutions for our clients leveraging the latest technology. At Capgemini, we have a transparent career framework which enables a thorough understanding of opportunities for your own development path.
Our culture is as collaborative as it is forward thinking. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and fun together, and you will be working with some of the most dynamic companies, helping them in their digital and data transformation.
At Capgemini, we have a strong local presence supported by global scope, and commitment to work-life balance, performance recognition and career flexibility to bring new meaning to what you love to do.
Get the future you want with us and apply now or latest by 30.11.2021. In case of any questions, you may reach out to your future manager, Head of Insights & Data Finland, Roosa Säntti (firstname.lastname@example.org).