Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2017 global revenues of 12.5 EUR billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini Romania creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working.
Bring your talent and passion to Capgemini Romania – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Experienced resource (knowledge in Business & technical)
- Ability to be integrated and operational right away in the environment.
- Full range of analytics knowledge, not just predictive analytics, cognitive analytics, social networks.
- Savvi Analytics Toolkit experience.
- NLP (Natural language processing) knowledge
- Advanced types of application knowledge
- Experience in telco projects.
- Experience in typical infrastructure, big data, dataware house.
- Real implementation experience will be a plus
- IT knowledge : Python for data analysis, saas, spss
What we offer:
- Permanent employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package: meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts.
- Challenging job in a professional and multinational environment.
- Opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists.
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.).