• 1-2 years of related work experience in the areas of Master Data Management
• Experience with Enterprise Data Governance and/or data analysis a plus
• Prior experience with SAP Data Services and Information Steward a plus
• Understand data profiling and related documentation
• Experience analyzing data sets or data results (e.g. profiling results, results reporting) to draw inferences and identify adherence, or lack thereof, to business requirements.
• The user should have experience working with data within databases and reporting tools.
• Able to communicate well verbally
• Able to write well, compose clear documentation
• Previous experience with data quality tools and SQL
• Able to learn new skills quickly
• Ability to excel in a performance-based environment
• Bachelors Degree in a related area of study
• Must be willing to travel
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.