Role: Data Analyst
Grade: Sr. Consultant/ Mgr.
Location: Chennai, India
Duration: 8-12 months
Special instructions: Flexibility to work in second shift 1PM IST to 10PM IST
- Strong SQL
- Oracle, ProstgreSQL
- 3+ years of data analysis and development experience.
- Participate in data collection, data management and data analysis.
- Interpret data, analyze results using applicable techniques.
- Perform exploratory analysis of current system data and present findings in non-technical terms that can be understood by a wider audience.
- Responsible for data extraction, profiling, cleansing, conversion, standardization, data mining, warehousing and reporting.
- Ensure data quality and integrity is maintained.
- Write complex SQL’s using complex joins, nested sub-queries, aggregation etc. for usage in BI Reporting.
- Source to target mapping for data migration, conversion and Document data transformation rules.
- Design processes and tools to allow data to be more accurate and more accessible.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.