With more than 170,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2014 global revenues of EUR 10.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com/ .
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Title: Data Analyst
• Strong data analyst responsible for conducting assessment of data quality of the data leveraged by compliance processes like Trade Surveillance, AML etc..
• Candidate will be required to conduct data profiling and defining data quality rules for data concepts like Trades, Positions, Allocation, Client, Account etc.
• Identify critical data elements by understanding the usage of the source data by compliance process
• Identify the root cause of the data quality issue by interacting with business stakeholders, technology stakeholders and data provider
• Develop business definition, technical definition and SQL of data quality rules and communicate it to stakeholder for their validation
• Interact with DQ technical team to implement the DQ rules and validate / test the results of DQ rules implementation
• Assess the quality of data by executing SQL against DB2, Sybase and other databases.
• 10+ years experience in financial industry & information technology
• 7+ years experience in conducting analysis of data for defining ETL specification and developing data warehouse
• Strong communicator who will use both verbal and written communications with team members, other members of IT and business stakeholders to influence decisions to achieve desired results.
• Ability to validate quality of data by writing SQL to find bad records etc.
• Self starter with the initiative to identify and act upon opportunities with little to no direction.
• Ability to co-ordinate DQ implementation with onshore BA and Offshore IDQ developers.
• Proficient in writing SQL against DB2, Sybase and other RDBMS to identify data quality issues
• Subject matter expertise in Capital Markets key data concepts like Trades, Positions, Allocation, Client, Account etc. and its data elements
• Compliance domain experience and understanding of compliance process will be a plus.