Data Analyst | 4 to 6 years | Pan India
- MS Excel – Advanced / Expert level
- Knowledge of VBA (Excel Macros)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Having an interest in environmental sustainability
- At least 3 years’ experience in reporting / data analytics
- Experience of any data visualization software (like Power BI) and/or SQL will be desirable.
- Coordinate the collection, validation, analysis and reporting of environmental data (for carbon accounting)
- Work with large number of stakeholders across our facilities and travel programs – to gather data, information and insights and deliver insightful analysis and reporting.
- Strong numerical skills, including ability to calculate, analyze & present data
- Work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching. You will need to see through the data and analyze it to find conclusions.
- Present findings, or translate the data into an understandable document. You will need to write and speak clearly, easily communicating complex ideas.
- Look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to detail: Data is precise. Make sure you are vigilant in your analysis to come to correct conclusions.
- Perform analysis and provide actionable insights
- Liaising with and supporting key stakeholders in the business
- Reporting, Advanced MS Excel
- Data analysis, Strong communication skills
July 16, 2021