With almost 200,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of USD 15.78 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at http://www.capgemini.com. Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini America Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Job Title:Data Analyst
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duties & Responsibilities:
- 7+ years of data analysis and development experience.
- Partner with Product and Engineering teams to solve problems and identify trends and opportunities
- Participate in data collection, data management and data analysis.
- Interpret data, analyze results using applicable techniques.
- Perform exploratory analysis of current system data and present findings in non-technical terms that can be understood by a wider audience.
- Responsible for data extraction, profiling, cleansing, conversion, standardization, data mining, warehousing and reporting.
- Ensure data quality and integrity is maintained.
- Write complex SQL’s using complex joins, nested sub-queries, aggregation etc. for usage in BI Reporting.
- Source to target mapping for data migration, conversion and Document data transformation rules.
- Design processes and tools to allow data to be more accurate and more accessible.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize efficiency and quality.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.